- Register to use the AN site. This will allow you to login to WordPress and add events to the AN calendar.
- Select “Add New” under the “Events” tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter the event title and text.
- Be sure to scroll down and fill out the Event Details form.
- On the right hand side of the screen, under “Event Categories,” specify if the event is a call for papers which overall anthropological field is covered in your event.
- Click “Submit” when you have entered everything.
AN staff will approve your event for publication as soon as they are able during normal office operating hours.
Did you make a mistake? Need to amend the entry? Just log back in and edit it.
Any comments, suggestions, or help with the calendar can be emailed to ANcalendar@aaanet.org.