- To contribute to the calendar AAA staff will need to create an account for you.
- To do this, please send an email to [email protected] with a subject line of “AN Calendar Account Request” Please be sure to include your full name, organizational affiliation, and information about the first event you wish to submit. (You will only need to this once.)
- Once your account has been created we will notify you by email within five business days. You will then be able to login and submit events to the AN calendar.
- Select “Add New” under the “Events” tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter the event title and text.
- Be sure to scroll down and fill out the Event Details form.
- On the right hand side of the screen, under “Event Categories,” specify if the event is a call for papers which overall anthropological field is covered in your event.
- Click “Submit” when you have entered everything.
AN staff will approve your event for publication as soon as they are able during normal office operating hours.
Did you make a mistake? Need to amend the entry? Just log back in and edit it.
Any comments, suggestions, or help with the calendar can be emailed to [email protected].